- d/ Affordable and Clean Energy
- d/ Clean Water and Sanitation
- d/ Climate Action
- d/ Decent Work and Economic Growth
- d/ Gender Equality
- d/ Good Health and Well-being
- d/ Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- d/ Life Below Water
- d/ Life on Land
- d/ No Poverty
- d/ Partnerships to achieve the Goal
- d/ Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- d/ Quality Education
- d/ Reduced Inequality
- d/ Responsible Consumption and Production
- d/ Sustainable Cities and Communities
- d/ Zero Hunger
English version: https://www.channel4.com/news/arrested-bangladesh-nobel-prize-winners-daughter-says-her-father-is-innocent-and-being-persecuted
Stand together as one.
It's been amazing how many have expressed solidarity with Prof Yunus post the unjust verdict.
Do you have a dream as well?
What do you imagine today?
Quality education is crucial for the development and progress of individuals and societies. It equips individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in their personal and professional lives. According to recent statistics, access to quality education remains a challenge for many. Currently, around 258 million children and youth are out of school worldwide. Moreover, only 66% of countries have achieved gender parity in primary education. These statistics highlight the need for concerted efforts to ensure that every individual has equal access to quality education. Investing in education not only benefits individuals but also contributes to the overall progress and prosperity of societies.